About the Data
- Uniform Commercial Code Data
- The Uniform Commercial Code data contains filings, amendments, a list of debtor(s) and secured parties. There will be a minimum of one debtor and one secured party. The debtor and secured party information includes the debtor names and address information.
- Tax lien Data
- Tax lien information includes the assessments amounts and release information.
- Uniform Commercial Code/Tax Lien Images
- Uniform Commercial Code & Tax Lien filing images are available for a separate subscription fee.
- Notary Public Data
- Notary public data is presented in two files. One file containing all Notary Public Commissions and the other listing new Notary Publics Commissions.
- Business Registration Data
Business Registration data contains information regarding business entities registered with the North Carolina Secretary of State. Included in the data set are: Name, Home State Name, Contact and Address information, whether the business entity is Foreign or Domestic, officers/partners/directors or company officials of the business entity, status of registration, a list of filings and any stock information on file.
Name Reservations on file are also a part of the data set.
All data is updated weekly. The FTP server contains a data dictionary detailing the table structures. The data format is CSV (comma separated values).