Skip Navigation


Issues related to utilities

NC Utilities Commission, Public Staff

Their website says the Public Staff helps resolve disputes with utility companies. They may be able to help you with issues related to: telephone service providers, electricity, natural gas, motor carriers (movers), and water and sewer. Their website also lists utility issues that they can’t help with and tells you who can help.

To Contact the Public Staff:
Public Staff - NC Utilities Commission
Mailing Address: 4326 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-4300
Street Address: 430 North Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC, 27603 Telephone: (919) 733-9277 or Toll-Free (866) 380-9816
Email: NC Public Staff
Website: NC Utilitites Commission Public Staff

Return to Top

U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)

The FCC regulates radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable communications. Their website includes a section for consumers where you can file complaints. You can also find consumer information and guides.

To contact the FCC:
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street SW, Washington, DC 20554
Phone: 1-888-225-5322
TTY: 1-888-835-5322
ASL: 1-844-432-2275 or 1-202-810-0444
Fax: 1-866-418-0232
Website: Federal Communications Commission

Return to Top

How can we make this page better for you?

Request Support

Request support or submit a suggestion, we will get back to you via email or phone.

Get Started
Back to top