Skip Navigation


United States Congress

The U.S. Congress enacts the federal laws that may affect you (and us). If you have an issue with how a federal law is worded or think a law needs to be changed or enacted, your members of Congress may be able to help you.

You can contact the members of Congress at:
Website : U.S. Congress

U.S. House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 224-3121
TTY: (202)-225-1904
Website : U.S. House of Representatives

U.S. Senate Washington, DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-3121
Website: U.S. Senate

How can we make this page better for you?

Request Support

Request support or submit a suggestion, we will get back to you via email or phone.

Get Started
Back to top