Skip Navigation


Preparing and Submitting Documents

Applications for a Certificate of Authority or Registration as a foreign partnerships are the legal documents which must be filed in order to register a foreign business entity with the Secretary of State in North Carolina.

There are two steps to getting the document filed:

Preparing the document and attachments

Foreign entities are required to provide an Application for A Certificate of Authority and file the appropriate documents.

Review the requirements and forms.

Submitting the document for filing

Get Started
How can we make this page better for you?

Request Support

Request support or submit a suggestion, we will get back to you via email or phone.

Get Started
Back to top