Skip Navigation


Certificate Of Existence

The foreign business entity must include with the application a Certificate of Existence (or similar document, such as a Certificate of Good Standing) duly authenticated by the Secretary of State or other official having custody of the business registry in the country or state under whose law it is formed. This Certificate of Existence must be an original and not be older than six (6) months.

If submitting the documents electronically, The two states that do not offer electronic certifications are California and North Dakota. For states which do not provide electronic Certificates, you will need to submit the original document in paper form and mail to this office for filing.

How can we make this page better for you?

Request Support

Request support or submit a suggestion, we will get back to you via email or phone.

Get Started
Back to top