Limited Liability Company
Hold an Organizational Meeting
Review your LLC's Articles of Organization. What you put in your Articles of Organization affects what needs to happen at this meeting. For example, you may need to:
- Designate a Manager/Member (if you didn't list them in the Articles of Organization)
- Consider admitting other members.
- Develop and execute a written Operating Agreement.
- Decide when the fiscal year will start and end.
- Adopt resolutions that say who can do the LLC's banking and take related actions.
- Set up checks and balances to protect all parties
- Decide how you will be taxed.