Review your Articles of Incorporation. What you put in your Articles of Incorporation affects what needs to happen at this meeting. For example, you may need to:
- Elect Directors if you didn't list them in the Articles of Incorporation.
- Elect Officers and decide if they will be paid. If they'll be paid, decide how much.
- Adopt Corporate By-laws
- Issue shares of stock
- Decide when the corporation's fiscal year will start and end.
- Adopt resolutions that say who can do the Corporation's banking and related actions.
- Set up checks and balances to protect all parties
- Decide how you will be taxed.
You may also want to purchase a company seal from your local office supply company.