Account ManagementCreating an Account
Follow the below steps to set up an account:
- From any page click “Sign In” at the top right of the webpage.
- From the Sign In window, choose “First Time User?” This brings you to the Create a New Account webpage.
- Enter a User name, Password, and Confirm the password. Write this down for future use.
- Determine the type of account you wish to create: Business Entity or Individual.
Note: If creating an Individual Account to allow an authorized representative to order documents on behalf of a Business Account, DO NOT enter the business entity’s ACH information when creating an account for the authorized representative. The authorized representative will automatically be linked to the Organizational Account when the representative’s User name is added to the Business’s Account Profile.
- Complete all fields, including name, address, country, and phone numbers.
- Complete the E-mail address fields with the appropriate e-mail addresses. These may all be the same or different.
- Contact Email
- The person to be notified on behalf of the entity
- Notification Email
- The person to receive Document Notifications
- Billing Email
- The person to receive copies of invoices (marked as paid)
- Email will be sent to your contact e-mail address with instructions on how to confirm your e-mail address.
- Once you receive the e-mail, click the link “Here” and you will be directed to Sign In with your new account User name and password.
- Write down or otherwise keep your User name and password for future use.
Once you have Signed In to your account, you will be able to use all online services on the agency website. Some of the services available when you Sign in with your account are:
- Managing your Account, authorizing users (representatives), and saving ACH information;
- Ordering and Viewing Certified Documents;
- Viewing Your Shopping Cart;
- Uploading and Submitting documents for filing online;
- Subscribing to E-Notification e-mails.
You do not need an account for the following:
- Pay A Paper Invoice – allows payment of an invoice online
- Verify Certification – to verify the certification number of a document
- File an Annual Report Online
- Download Forms
- Query the database for reports and listings