Annual Service Reports
A holder of a State-issued franchise must file an annual service report with the Secretary of State. The report must be filed on or before July 31 of each year. The report must be accompanied by a fee in the amount of $200. The report must include the following:
- The effective date of the Notice of Franchise for that area.
- The description and map of the service area.
- The approximate number of households in the service area.
- A description and map of the households passed in the service area as of July 1.
- The percentage of households passed in the service area as of July 1.
- The percentage of households passed in the service area as of July 1 of any preceding year for which a report was required under this section.
- A report indicating the extent to which the holder has met the customer service requirements under G.S. 66-356(b).
- 8. A schedule indicating when service is expected to be offered in the service area, to the extent the schedule differs from one included in the notice of franchise or in a report previously submitted, and an explanation of the reason for the new schedule.